Friday, December 29, 2006

Bestest Blog Carnival Boo Hoo

I submitted my Thanksgiving post to the Bestest Blog Carnival #2. There were many entries and I read practically all of them and commented on each one I read; however, I did not receive even one NEW comment on my story from any of those folks! (Of course, Hammer had previously been kind enough to comment - thank you). Boo hoo, guess no one likes me....
On another note (I hope this doesn't sound crass because I really do not mean it to be): I read quite a few blogs daily and even have some of these linked. Always, I try to leave a comment, even if it is to say "hello." About half of these folks have only left me a comment since I began blogging in October. Actually it really doesn't much matter if they do not comment because I like to read their posts. Just seems as if one should at least wipe their feet before entering your house. Or in this case, say goodbye when they leave. So I wonder: Should I remove them from my link? What do y'all think?

4 comments:

Melli said...

I think if you enjoy reading a blog it's to YOUR benefit to have them linked on your site. However... I personally don't like having a LOT of blogs linked... I only want the ones that I really would like to try to get to every day - or at least 2-3 times a week. But my blogroll is for MY benefit -- not to "give" a link to someone. Just my thoughts... you asked! ;)

And... thanks for stopping by - and commenting!

No Mas said...

Thanks Melli! You are correct. The folks I have linked, I do visit every day and leave a comment. There are others I do not have linked, but I visit every day and try to leave a comment if I have something worthwhile to say.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

i have linked some that have not linked me, if they still don't link me in a month, i delete them. i found your blog from my hubby's. he has a link to to. about the look of the blog, have you done the customize, dashboard, layout, pick new template? you can see what it will look like in many different ones, and if you don't save it will revert back to what you have. i don't mean to talk down to you, i really don't know much myself, but that is how i got mine, then gouda helped me get the third coulum which i love. anyway, if you want more, post me a note and i'll do what i can! bee

No Mas said...

Thanks for visiting Bee - I have kinda played with the colors, etc. but I just love that fancy stuff Melli has.