Thursday, June 07, 2007

What Type of Candy Are You?

(Lazy, but fun post)

You scored as 3 Musketeers, You are a 3 Musketeers. You are a very loyal and romantic person - you love to cuddle! You enjoy simple pleasures and are very content with your life. You have lots of friends and everyone you meet likes you!

3 Musketeers

70%

Twix

65%

Skittles/Gummi Bears

60%

Hershey Bar

60%

Jolly Ranchers

55%

M&M\'s

50%

KitKat/Crunch Bar

35%

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

35%

*What Type of Candy Are You?* (w/pics.)
created with QuizFarm.com

8 comments:

Deech said...

I love 3 Musketeers! Bring on the Candy!

Flyinfox_SATX

me said...

i'm 3 musketeers too!
yum!

George Townboy said...

You scored as a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
You are a Peanut Butter Cup. You are a smooth talker and everyone loves you! You are very friendly and have a great personality! You are sweet and easily pleased. You are happy and content with your life.

I hate Reese's, but love peanut butter.

No Mas said...

Fox & Kitten: Actually I am not a big sweet tooth - I would prefer to have a chicken fried steak over candy, cake or pie! Bur for a chocolate bar craving, I'd go with Milky Way.

GT: Remember the old comercials: you got chocolate in my peanut butter, no you got peanut butter in my chocolate.... Are you a smooth talker? Are you sweet, friendly, have a great personality? Happy?

George Townboy said...

Yes, it's all true. And I love chocolate and peanut butter, just not in the form of a Reese's.

Anonymous said...

uh huh...I'm M&M's.

Melt in your mo...well, you know the saying ;)

No Mas said...

SLick: well it just figures!

Otis said...

Just call me Twix...