Friday, December 29, 2006

Awesome Blog Design

Guess today I am just whining.... BUT, check out Melli's blog . In addition to her interesting posts, it is beautifully designed. I want that, how do I do that, gimme that kinda style, help! My blog is ugly - I want a purty blog....
Seriously, folks, I have seen various sites that allow one to download templates and BLOGSKINS (love these) but none of them are awesome like Melli's. Plus I do not have a clue on utilizing these. Does anyone know how I can make mine fancy without losing everything?

2 comments:

Cinnamon Girl said...

I have given in to temptation and I am having a template custom made next year. I figure I stare at my blog enough, why not!

thethinker said...

I experiment with mine pretty often. I'm not computer savvy at all. I don't use Photoshop or Adobe or any of that. All I have is Microsoft Paint. My advice would just be to play around with it. That's all I know how to do.