Wednesday, February 21, 2007

PPP: Light Fixtures

Unless you have had bad lighting fixtures in a room, you probably have not really noticed. Even with a new home, the lighting can be less than sufficient. It is hard to read a book at night with just a standard ceiling fixture.. Apply makeup in a bathroom lighting situation that is less than adequate. Horrible experiences. Also, nothing is worse than an ugly light fixture that you look at every day. Do not forget outdoor home and garden lighting. The ambiance and ability to walk without tripping is important. Consider purchasing new Light Fixtures and make life easier.
This is a paid advertisement.

2 comments:

BBC said...

I like lots of light at my age, especially for reading. I mostly use four foot florescent lights. I like the light off of them.

No Mas said...

It seems I never have enough lighgting, especially at night.