Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Chocolate Favorites

Here are two fun, chocolate treats for all occasions (anyone is welcome to provide me with either today):

Darling handbags and shoes made of chocolate :






AND



Breasteses (sorry no photo)

They are decadent. They are perky and sweet. They come in pairs, melt in your mouth, and when you're finished, you're not quite satisfied. Don't worry, it's not just you. Breasteses have that effect on everyone. The melty, chocolatey goodness is the culinary creation of one Lois M. Rodriguez, mistress of the baked goods. Chocolate-covered chocolate cake delectably gives way to a creamy whipped chocolate mousse center. And a sweet perky raspberry to top it off and give it a Breasteses appeal. The treats can occasionally be found in the refrigerated section at Nueva Onda. There's no wrong way to get a mouthful of Breasteses. Nueva Onda, 2218 College Ave., Austin, Texas 447-5063
www.nuevaaustin.com

(I'd love to make these Breasteses!)


6 comments:

Constance said...

Mhmmmm, Nomas. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water !
My favorite Belgian chocolates and truffles come from Le Belge (888)532-3543 !
They have a heart shaped one made in milk chocolate with hazelnut ganache that is incredible, and other heart-shaped one in dark chocolate made with orange ganache.... Yumm !!!

No Mas said...

Love that chocolate - those Le Belge chocolates sound delicious! Do they have a web site? (guess I can do a search - duh). We have a Lammes Candy factory here in Austin that makes the greatest chocolate covered strawberries and my favorite - Longhorns (chocolate covered pecan candy) - man oh man!

Anonymous said...

I feel a chocolate binge coming on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cookie

Sarge Charlie said...

OK now you have my interest, why no photo of the Breasteses I demand photos........

No Mas said...

Cookie - mmhm, I have been craving chocolate but have managed to stay away!

Sarge - sorry, no photo provided. Just use your imagination!!!

Constance said...

Le Belge just started a web site, Nomas... They don't have it developed yet...
But I call Debbie who works there at that 888 number, and she was great about sending me a catalogue, an I got the yummiest chocolates promptly and in an absolutely beautiful box ! Worth checking out. Seriously. I don't rave that much about stuff. This is worth raving over....