Monday, January 01, 2007

New Friends

I have added a few new links. Some of these folks I have been reading for awhile but never linked them until now. Others are newly discovered. Check them out.

A Day in the Life - won Bestest Blog for January 1st

Sgt Hook

Otis (from Hammer's site)

Anne (from Hammer's site)

Who Are We – Jesse is a guest blogger on Bestest Blog

My Brain Hates Me – Steve

Texas RV Travel – couple post about their travels

Mom is Nutz - lists freebies

Starrlight – Here Comes a Storm in the Form of a Girl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Many thanks for linking to my Blog-Op blog - Technorati had been telling me for ages that you linked to me, but I couldn't see it anywhere. I've just turned off my ad-blocker & suddenly your blogroll appeared! I have never seen that happen before...very strange.

Barb said...

Good blogs to read!